I just want to say thank you to Lissy for being so proactive and awesome. She is really the backbone of our blog and social commitee right now.
Reminder, Erin's baby shower
Date: October 4, 2010
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Place: 2073 E 900 S,
Chelsey’s House (Sunnyside
Blvd. coming from the University
and it's the second house in on the
north side. It’s got a swing in the front.)
Thank EVERYONE so much for your donations, you are all amazing! We love you. Thanks social commitee for being so great! :)
I will post a reminder over fall break pertaining to our "pick-me-up"day in Trish's class. Until then, I hope everyones week in the field goes smoothly.
Love,
Rachael
Coming from the University, you take your first right on the street after sunnyside ave (900 South) and it's the second house on the right (2073 East)with a swing in front of it :-)You may have to park down the street a little bit if there's no room in front of the house.
ReplyDelete